(As of January 14, 2020)
ZORA!™ Festival 2020 is funded in part by Orange County Government through the Arts & Cultural Affairs Program
The Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs Office works with its Advisory Council to recommend how Orange County’s funds should be invested to elevate the status of arts and culture in Central Florida. Find more information on the Advisory Council page.
- Exhibitions: Free exhibitions of fine art are organized by Arts & Cultural Affairs for the Art in the Chambers and the Sculptures on the Lawn programs.
- Funding: Arts & Cultural Affairs contracts with United Arts of Central Florida to administer several funding programs.
- Public Art: The calls for Public Art Commissions are administered by Arts & Cultural Affairs as well as promoting awareness for our local public art projects.
- Arts & Culture Calendar: Find listings for art events and organizations partially funded by Orange County.
ZORA!™ Festival 2020 is funded in part by Florida Lottery
The Florida Lottery maximizing revenues for education. More than $36 Billion since 1988!
- The Florida Lottery’s sole mission is to maximize revenues for the enhancement of public education in Florida.
- The Florida Lottery has contributed more than $1 Billion to education for each of the past 16 years.
- More than 800,000 students have attended college on a Bright Futures Scholarship.
(Although these contributions represent a small part of the state’s overall education budget, the impact of the Florida Lottery on Florida’s students and schools flow from community to community.)