Vending Fee Deadline is April 22nd
Note: Qualified past vendors please proceed to the application form below. Your application fee and payment will be included in the form below.
International Marketplace Vendor Application Guide
Click on each topic to view the information
International Marketplace Vendors – A Juried Show at “Preserve in Eatonville”
Friday - Sunday, June 3 - 5, 2022
(Intersection of Lake Destiny Road & West Kennedy Boulevard) – Please See Map
If You Want to Vend Food, This is NOT Your Application. (Click here to visit the Food Vendor Application)
ZORA!® Festival will assign vending space on a 1st-paid policy.
Vending Rates (Past Vendors)
Welcome Back - If you have vended with us for all of the past 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020), you are granted a special discounted rate as described below
- $250, Total for 3 days;
- Eligible vendor pays $25, non-refundable application fee;
- Eligible vendor pays $250 vending fee no later than Friday, April 22, 2022; and
- Eligible vendor supplies white-top tent, table, chairs
Vending Rates (New Vendors)
- $500, Total for 3 days;
- Vendor pays $25, non-refundable application fee
- Eligible/Juried vendor pays $500 vending fee no later than Friday, April 22, 2022
- Eligible/Juried vendor supplies white-top tent, table, chairs
APPLICABLE LATE FEE FOR ALL VENDORS: $100 AFTER Friday, April 22, 2022
No rain date. No refunds.
YOUR FEES WIL COVER: (Cost to vend + 6.5% sales tax) include:
- Your booth space
- 1-Printed sign of vendor’s business name
- 1-Cardboard trash container/with plastic liner
- Eatonville Fire Inspection
PLEASE REMEMBER – No Vendor will be permitted to vend unless:
- The application has been processed; and
- The appropriate fees have been paid-in-full.
No sharing of booth space. No Subletting of booth space. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
You should expect to be escorted off the grounds if you do not comply with these guidelines.
Your set-up must fit within your allocated space. Please expect to pay an additional fee if you cannot fit completely in your space.
No same-day vending applications.
- Your set-up MUST fit neatly in the vending space you have purchased; NO EXTENDING IN FRONT, BACK or SIDES
If using “Snail Mail,” please return application along with payment to:
ZORA! Festival 2022– Vendors’ Application
344 E. Kennedy Blvd., Eatonville, FL 32751
After Friday, April 22, 2022 If there are any vending spaces left and you want to vend, you must send correspondence by overnight mail (U.S. Express, FedEx, UPS, etc.) AND include a prepaid express mail envelope so the ZORA! Festival Vending Coordinator can send mail back to you.
To guarantee your vending space, please submit your $25, non-refundable application fee by: Friday, April 22, 2022
Vending Fees, Per Category: No Later Than Friday, April 22, 2022
International Marketplace Vendor Application Form
Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email below to receive updates on the latest ZORA!® Festival news.
Stay connected with ZORA!® Festival by following us on social media!