International Food Court Vendor Application Guide
Click on each topic to view the information
Become an International Food Court Vendor at the 33rd Annual ZORA!® Festival
Friday - Sunday, January 28 - 30, 2022
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free/Gluten-Friendly & Other Specialty Menu Items WELCOMED!
Fill out the online application below OR download the printable pdf application and submit your application with the application fee.
Vending Rates (New Vendors)
- Food: $900, Total for the 3 days
- Desserts & Sundries: $600, Total for the 3 days
*1st- TIME VENDORS: Personal and/or Business Checks NOT accepted.
Vending Rates (Past Vendors)
If you have vended with us for all of the past 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020), you are granted a special discounted rate as described below
- Food: $500, Total for the 3 days
- Desserts & Sundries: $300, Total for the 3 days
*All fees must be paid no later than Friday, December 17, 2021
LATE FEE of $150 for All Vendors In ALL CATEGORIES
All Vendors are responsible for collecting Florida Sales tax (6.5%) on all sales made during the ZORA! Festival. Please note: (Your set-up MUST fit neatly in the vending space you have purchased; NO EXTENDING IN FRONT, BACK and/or SIDES.)
- You will need to send in photos of your set-up with your application. You will be provided a sign showing business name and city of origin. This sign must be displayed always.
- Your 12x15 Vending space will be reserved ONLY when your fee is paid in full. Your reservation will be made on a first-paid basis. Therefore, if you want a particular space, you must pay your deposit and fee before anyone else who is requesting that same space.
- Failure to pay your fee in full by December 17, 2021 means you will lose your non-refundable deposit and you will only be eligible for another space if another space is available and you have paid the full amount due, including a $150.00 penalty fee.
- You will be notified of your acceptance within three (3) business days after Festival has received your completed application and non-refundable deposit.
- You are required to vend Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Saturday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM; and Sunday, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. You must have your set-up completed on Thursday, January 31 so you are, “ready for business” no later than 8:00 AM on Friday and Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Your set-up MUST protect the ground from grease and grease-related cooking spills. All cooking oils and other residual products must be removed from the Festival grounds and disposed of properly. No grease Is to be placed in dumpsters, trash bins, or port-a-lets. You will be required to leave “on deposit” a $150 CASH “Grease Security.” This $150 CASH deposit will be returned to you upon your check-out on Sunday, January 30.
- Your set-up MUST fit into the 12 x 15 ft. space, if not you MUST purchase an additional booth space.
All fees must be paid no later than Friday, December 17, 2021
- I understand that I will receive a decision of my acceptance within three (3) business days.
- If accepted, I agree to pay the appropriate vending fee no later than Friday, 12/17/21.
- If I have not paid, the space is lost.
- If there is any other available space, after the 12/17 deadline, there will be an additional $150.00 Late Fee Charge.
- LATE FEE of $150 for All Vendors In ALL CATEGORIES
International Food Court Vendor Application Form
Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email below to receive updates on the latest ZORA!® Festival news.
Stay connected with ZORA!® Festival by following us on social media!